From:
Francis Herbet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps-L: Discussion Forum for Maps, Air Photo, Map Librarianship, GIS, etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2014 17:25:27 -0000
Forwarded in the possibility of bootleg copies of this Collins world wall
map having been sold - or are yet on offer. I guess any purchaser (or
potential) purchaser would be requested to contact Kathryn Kelly
(HarperCollins) at Bishopbriggs, Glasgow, Scotland.

As I'm no longer a member of what was the IMTA, I have no right to contact
said trading orgaiisaton

Francis Herbert FBCart.Soc. (retired Curator of Maps, RGS-IBG)