From:
"Fry, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2019 09:49:52 -0400
You beat me to the punch, Kathleen. Our Atlante Tematico d'Italia made an
awful mess that did not clean up easily.

--
Michael Fry
Collections Manager | Map Library Manager

[image: Nat Geo Logo Yellow_Black.png] <http://www.nationalgeographic.org>

1145 17th St., NW, Washington, DC 20036

[image: Email-Signature8.gif] <https://donate.nationalgeographic.org/em-sig>