From:
Isabelle Lipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 2020 10:29:31 -0400
Check out our digital exhibition: Bending Lines
<https://www.leventhalmap.org/digital-exhibitions/bending-lines/>, which is
centered on this topic.

There is a whole semester's worth of deep map analysis, using our
collections and new maps we have commissioned for these purposes. There are
also educational activities for all ages. Feel free to point any students
or teachers to us at the LMEC @ the BPL for ideas for collaboration on
classes or digital projects.