From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:51:42 -0600
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject:        Cartographic Thanksgiving Fun & Greeting
Date:   Fri, 18 Nov 2005
From:   Zellmer, Linda R <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

Last year for GIS Day (which always happens to fall the week before
Thanksgiving), I developed a set of maps that I thought would be fun.
One of the graphic designers at the Indiana Geological Survey then put
them together into a poster. They happen to be on the Geology Library
web site here at Indiana University. If you feel that they would be fun
and useful, please feel free to plot and share with others. The
Thanksgiving Maps and Posters site is at:
http://www.libraries.iub.edu/index.php?pageId=1954. Note that the poster
is a large file. This year's poster featured ancestry in Indiana (based
on Census Data), as the theme for Geography Awareness Week was related
to migration. Hope you have a good Turkey Day! Linda Zellmer

Linda Zellmer
Head, Geology Library
Geology Building, Room 601
1001 E. 10th Street
Bloomington, Indiana 47405-1405
Phone: (812) 855-2275 Fax: (812) 855-6614