From:
"McBride, Renee" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps-L: Discussion Forum for Maps, Air Photo, Map Librarianship, GIS, etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:08:37 +0000
Hello - A message I sent to the list last week doesn't seem to have gotten through, so I'm trying again.

Here at UNC-Chapel Hill, we're considering hosting Paige Andrew for a 1 or 1-1/2 day map cataloging workshop in Spring 2015, and we're interested in gauging possible interest in such a workshop. We estimate that registration would range from $75 to $200, depending on number of attendees. If you think you would be interested in attending this workshop, could you please drop me a line? Also, please indicate whether you would prefer a 1-day workshop, or 1-1/2 day workshop, which would include hands-on practice on the ½ day.

Last November I attended one of Paige's workshops at the University of Georgia, and it was possibly the most beneficial training I have had in my career (and I'm no spring chicken).

Many thanks for your feedback.

Renee McBride

Renee McBride
Head, Special Formats & Metadata Section
Resource Description & Management Dept.
Davis Library, CB 3914
UNC-Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-8890