From:
"Paige G. Andrew" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2015 14:19:30 -0500
Rick,

In the context of looking forward at linked data possibilities, I have no qualms with adding projection data using the 006 field, though when thinking about the end result -- a user or patron's understanding of which projection is for which map -- that still has to be taken under consideration. It seems to me that "potentially useful" data (i.e., putting in 052 Geographic Area Codes, or 043's even though perhaps nobody has decided to put them to use in a machine-actionable manner) for future opportunities is better than not having the data to work with. Just my two cents' worth...

Paige