Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:24:03 -0600
Subject:        Web site update 01-07
Date:   Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:02:53 -0500
From:   Rich Green <[log in to unmask]>
To:     HISTARCH <[log in to unmask]>
CC:     MAPS-L <[log in to unmask]>, Material Culture in America

Please excuse cross-postings (need to reach the masses)

To the lists:

Time again to update our Links pages:
http://www.har-indy.com/Links.html.  If you are linked here, please be
certain that your URL and description are accurate.  If not, but you'd
like to have your site linked, please feel free to drop me an e-mail
directly (don't respond to the list) and we'll consider your submission.

As always, I would suggest a reciprocal link as this tends to improve
overall search engine ranking.  Thanks in advance for your continued
cooperation and have a happy and safe holiday season!

Best Regards,

Rich Green
Historic Archaeological Research
4338 Hadley Court