Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 1995 14:24:52 EST
A researcher needs an enlargement of Fairchild's aerial photograph of

Dutchess County, NY 1935.
Negative No.8520-R50, R51, R52, R53.
Shot at 1" = 5208'

I do not know who has Fairchild's archival files, but I believe it is a
college or university in California.

The site needed for enlargement is in the vicinity of Marist College, which is
at the bottom center of the aerial photograph mosaic I have of Dutchess co.
The lat long is 41d 43' 30" [ca] and 75d 56'00" [ca]. Immediately east of Rt.
9 in Dutchess County.

Does someone out there have the film for this, and can I get an enlargement?

Does anyone else have AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY for DUTCHESS CO NY in the 1930s, 40s,
50s???

As we do not collect aerial photography, ordinarily, I have no clue as to
sources on this, except to throw myself on the mercy of maps-l types...

Many, many thanks, Alice Hudson