From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Weessies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 16:19:38 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 15:20:15 -0400
From: Kathleen Weessies <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: journals came straggling back home
Sender: Kathleen Weessies <[log in to unmask]>

Last fall I offered out several duplicate issues of cartography and GIS
journals.  Several people responded and I eventually mailed them out.  Today
two issues came back to me with sincere apologies from the Post Office.  The
wrapping and mailing label must have fallen apart.  There was an old slip of
paper from 1986 tucked in one of the issues, a packing slip addressed to
Diana Rivera, so the post office sent them back here.  So, who was it that
asked for The American Cartographer, vol. 11 no 2 and vol. 13 no. 1??  We
can try this again.

Kathleen Weessies
Maps/GIS Librarian
100 Library 308