From:
Kathy Stroud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 16:54:35 +0000
All,

We've kept selected older editions of the Pacific northwest (OR, WA).  We keep the most recent printed edition of everything that we received through the FDLP.  However, our selection of NOAA regions and international charts appears to have varied over time, so we don't have comprehensive (outdated) coverage.

Whenever we get queries about printed nautical chart, my first question is "Are you using these for navigation?" If yes, I recommend they go to NOAA's website or contact a shop that does print on demand.

Kathy Stroud
David and Nancy Petrone Map/GIS Librarian Knight Library
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1299
541-346-3051