From:
"Ratliff, Louise" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps-L: Discussion Forum for Maps, Air Photo, Map Librarianship, GIS, etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 21:23:03 +0000
Hello all,

   I am forwarding this request on behalf of my colleague.  Can anyone help with this?

Thank you,

  Louise

Louise Ratliff

Social Sciences and Map Catalog Librarian

UCLA Library Cataloging & Metadata Center

11020 Kinross Ave.

Box 957230

Los Angeles, CA 90095-7230

(310)206-5853