From:
Craig Haggit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 11:41:20 -0600
Denver Public Library uses a heat sealer too, for the same reason. "Tape"
is truly a four-letter word in most cases with our archivists.

That said, finding an affordable sealer (ultrasonic or heat) is not easy
and I've no doubt tape is the only option for many.

Craig

Craig Haggit
Senior Catalog Librarian, Western History and Genealogy Dept.
Denver Public Library
10 West 14th Ave. Parkway
Denver, CO  80204
720-865-1813

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 11:07 AM, Ratliff, Louise <[log in to unmask]