From:
Alberta Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 10:24:45 EDT
Please forgive the multi-posting, but thought that this would be of interest.
        Alberta
|Alberta Auringer Wood, Map Librarian, Memorial University of Newfoundland, |
|St. John's, Newfoundland, CANADA  A1B 3Y1.  phone: 709-737-8892;           |
|     fax: 709-737-2153;     Internet:  [log in to unmask]             |