From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brendan Whyte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 08:28:30 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 09:52:29 +1000
From: Brendan Whyte <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: "After the Battle" publisher? UK? <fwd>
Sender: Brendan Whyte <[log in to unmask]>

It is pictured and described on this page.

"Published specially by After the Battle to coincide with the suspension of
Allied occupation rights in Berlin in October 1990, this
map was produced in 1944 by the War Office and lists the location and use of
all important buildings in Berlin to be used in the
occupation of the city. Every building associated with the Reich Government,
NSDAP, police, fire service, Reichsbahn,
U-Bahn, hospitals, telephone exchanges, embassies, prisons, etc., is
numbered and referenced to an index printed on the
reverse of the map. This sheet covers the central area at 1:12500."

£3.75
CODE F021

USA distributor:
RZM Imports