From:
Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2016 20:29:03 +0000

Attachment (word doc)
________________________________
From: MCQUILLAN, DAVID <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 3:25 PM
To: Angela R Cope
Subject: Flyer for Maps-L

Please find attached the flyer for the “Map Libraries Celebrate 75 Years” session at the Special Libraries Association Annual Conference in Philadelphia, June 14, 2016.

Go to http://bit.ly/1LoCeZj  for registration options for the conference.  Full member early bird is $585.00, Retired member is $235.00, and Student is $225.00 until April 30.  An Exhibits pass on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 is $45.00 until May 31.  An Exhibit pass is $60.00 after June 1, 2016.  One could take in the exhibits in the morning, attend the G&M session, and then go to lunch.

[http://www.sla.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/registration630x250.jpg]<http://bit.ly/1LoCeZj>

Register - Special Libraries Association<http://bit.ly/1LoCeZj>
bit.ly
Register Now SLA MEMBER* REGISTRATION TYPE COST** Member Full – Early Bird Feb 2 – April 30, 2016 $585.00 Member Full – Advance May 1 – May 31, 2016 $765.00 Member …

Lunch is at Maggiano’s Little Italy Restaurant, just a block from the convention center.  Included are two appetizers, salad, a pasta dish, 2 entrees, dessert, coffee, tea, sodas, tax and service charge, for a total of $35.00 a person.  Special food requirements can be accommodated.  We will have a private dining room and have an opportunity to hear the latest from the Geography and Map Division, Library of Congress and reminisce with our fellow colleagues.  A check  for $35.00 a person should be made out to:   David C. McQuillan, and mailed to him at Thomas Cooper Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC  29208.  Attendees will be given a ticket to the lunch, just prior to the meal.  We need an accurate count by Thursday, June 9, 2016.

This is a celebration for everyone who has worked or is currently working in a map library.  This is where it all began 75 years ago!  Look forward to seeing everyone.

Any more information?  E-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>