From:
"Faundeen, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2017 12:29:00 -0600
Jon,

The original LFC film resides in our Archives.  The film types are listed
below:

3414  Black & White (four rolls of the eight LFC rolls are this film type)
Kodak high-definition aerial film High-definition film designed for very
high altitude reconnaissance photography.  Features a 2.5-mil Estar base
with a dyed-gel backing.

3412 Black & White (one roll of the eight LFC rolls are this film type)
Kodak Panatomic-X Aerocon II.  Fine-grained panchromatic film generally
used in small-format aerial reconnaissance photography.  Features a 2.5-mil
Estar base with a dyed-gel backing.

SO-242 Color  (one roll of the eight LFC rolls are this film type)
Kodak aerial color film (Estar thin base).  Color, slow-speed,
high-definition, high-resolution film for high-altitude aerial photography,
on 2.5-mil Estar polyester support.  Skylab S190-A.

SO-131 Color  (one roll of the eight LFC rolls are this film type)
Kodak high resolution color IR film.

Best,

John Faundeen, Archivist
U.S. Geological Survey, EROS Center
47914-252nd Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57198 USA
Office: 605-594-6092  Mobile: 605-838-7081
[log in to unmask] ORCiD http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0287-2921