From:
"Fry, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2017 15:55:57 -0400
I'm not sure this is relevant to the actual cataloging, but my thought
vis-a-vis Joel's comment is that this rubbing *is* a one-of-a-kind if you
consider that every other rubbing of the same stone would be a little
different, no? ;)

--
Michael Fry
Collections Manager | Map Library Manager

[image: Nat Geo Logo Yellow_Black.png] <http://www.nationalgeographic.org>

1145 17th St., NW, Washington, DC 20036

[image: Email-Signature8.gif] <https://donate.nationalgeographic.org/em-sig>