From:
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2012 16:35:35 -0600
Subject: Re: Map Classification Colon Technique
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 17:10:26 -0500 (EST)
From: Paige G Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To: Air Photo Maps, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

LOL! yeah Ed! I agree with you, to a point. At least they are only being
used with ONE "class" of classification numbers now, and not two!

But to be honest, these colon numbers are very helpful in the context of
wanting to be able to pull together maps of a given place *within* a
city, since the overall classification system stops at the city level.

Paige