From:
Sierra Laddusaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2020 14:11:05 +0000
For practical and non-exciting reasons, the pan handle of Texas is often separate from the rest of the state because space constraints!

I have purchased several Third Coast maps for the collection I manage, most focused on the Gulf Coast as the Third Coast but also some Great Lake focused ones.

Sierra

she/her/hers

Sierra Laddusaw | Assistant Professor

Curator, Maps

Curator, Maritime Collection

Curator, Digital Scholarship

Co-Curator, Chapman Texas & Borderlands Collection

Cushing Memorial Library & Archives

Texas A&M University Libraries

MS #5000 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843

Tel.(979)845-6588

http://library.tamu.edu