From:
George Carhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2017 08:29:45 -0400
Hi,
there is a map from 1941 that showed Nazi, Fascist and Communist hot spots
/ centers in the US.

The Fifth Column Menaces America On a Thousand Fronts.

the Osher Map Library has a copy on line
this may be of help

George

-------
Dr. George S. Carhart
Engineering Archivist
Department of Public Works
Engineering
City of Portland, Maine
P: (207) 874-8682  F: (207) 874-8852

--
Notice: Under Maine law, documents - including e-mails - in the possession
of public officials or city employees about government business may be