From:
Stanley D Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 09:34:13 -0800
Please note that the Library of Congress' website on Sanborn Maps includes
the following "Other Resources" reference:
Collections of Sanborn insurance maps are to be found in other North
American libraries. The holdings of some of these institutions are listed
in the two-volume checklist, *Union List of Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps
Held by Institutions in the United States and Canada External
<http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/EART/sanbul.html>*, published in 1976-77 by
the Western Association of Map Libraries.

Stanley D. Stevens
WAML Honorary Lifetime Member