From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2010 08:04:09 -0600
Subject: USCGS 1860 slave map
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 03:53:15 -0800
From: Virginia R Hetrick PhD <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Has anybody successfully downloaded and opened the 29+MB file of the
full map from the NYT?  I'm curious to know before I start complaining
as my  Acrobat Pro is fully patched to the most current level of v.9.

Thanks for any light anybody is able to shed.

Virginia R. Hetrick, here in sunny California
Email:  [log in to unmask]
"There is always hope."
My fave:  http://www.washington.edu/cambots/camera1_l.gif
There's no place like:  34N 8' 25.40", 117W 58'5.36"
if you can't be at:  48N 6' 59.9" 122W 59' 54.2"