From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francis Herbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 14:25:39 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:41:20 -0000
From: Francis Herbert <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Geothermal in Greece? <fwd>
Sender: Francis Herbert <[log in to unmask]>

Ah, Jim!  Unless you've had a better offer, all I can suggest is a series of
about seven maps of the regions of Greece in our copy of 'Neos
eikonografimenos skholikos atlas' by Y. Siola and E. Aleksiou (Athinai :
Kendriki Polisis, [1972+ ]).   "Iamatikai pigai" ('healing springs' ) are
shown by a water-spouting fountain symbol overprinted in red on (mainly)
political/admin. maps.  With this carto-bibliographical citation it might be
possible for you to locate a copy of the atlas in North America, rather than
your patron order color xerox copies (price on request) from us.

Francis Herbert (Curator of Maps, RGS-IBG)
http://www.rgs.org

--- End Forwarded Message ---