From:
Jon Jablonski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2019 15:49:17 -0700
Ann: open source Geonames or NGA’s?  I was able to find the 2nd order divisions in NGA:

	http://geonames.nga.mil/namesgaz/

Jon Jablonski
Director, Interdisciplinary Research Collaboratory
Spatial Data Librarian
UCSB Library
805-893-4049
make a winter quarter consultation appointment with Jon:
https://bit.ly/2SOkQmb