Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 11:23:43 -0500
I'm forwarding this email from lis-maps - just to bring attention to the
MARC discussion paper related to cataloging map series. Not sure if this
was brought to the lists attention back in 2006 - so here it is ...

-a-

MARC Discussion Paper No. 2006-DP07,
Recording set information for multipart cartographic materials/,
available at the Library of Congress website :
http://www.loc.gov/marc/marbi/2006/2006-dp07.html