From:
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 16:31:09 EST
This message is from John Crissinger.---------------------------Johnnie

>Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 20:25:48 EST
>From: John Crissinger <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: FWD: Re: WHAT IS THE STRANGEST QUESTION YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED??

Greetings, all!  Saw this on another listserv and thought I would share.  Good
for a chuckle, or maybe just a good cry.
        John D. Criisnger
        Central Carolina Tech
        Sumter, SC 29150

>Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 08:25:09 EST
>From: "Melissa Jadlos"@A1.SUM.TEC.SC.US
>Subject: Re: WHAT IS THE STRANGEST QUESTION YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED?????
>Sender: CIRCPLUS - LIBRARY CIRCULATION ISSUES <[log in to unmask]>

A student came to the desk holding a map of Africa.  She wanted to know
how to find eastern Africa.  I showed her the arrow pointing north and
she said, "Yes, I know that is north, how do I find east?"