From:
Date:
Wed, 22 May 1996 12:27:32 EDT
3 messages.---------------------------Johnnie

>Date: Tue, 21 May 96 16:26:15 CST
>From: "Arlyn Sherwood" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Storing Wall Maps

     We have them rolled and stored on a custom built shelving arrangement
     that everyone refers to as a gun rack. It's 3 2x 4's attached
     vertically to the wall about 2 feet apart from each other with pegs
     sticking out at approximately 45 degree angle at the same interval (to
     provide a "shelf") across the 3 boards. You can then space the "shelf"
     however far you want from the next "shelf". If this doesn't make sense
     verbally, I think I have a drawing of it someplace, but my artwork is
     pretty bad.