From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 11:21:22 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 12:42:26 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Brian Falato (CAT)" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: info on Panama Canal map

Our library has a map titled: Proposed interoceanic sea level canal
routes.  There is no author, pub. or year listed.  There are markings on
the map that read Present Canal, Proposed Bayano Reservoir, Route 17,
Route 25. The legend has routes labeled Surveyed Route Pan-American
Highway, Proposed Routes, Existing Highway, Highway Under Construction
Project of a National Highway Related to the Caribbean Circuit, Airfield,
Proposed Caribbean Circuit Route.

Does anybody recognize this map?  Is it part of a series or set that got
separated?  I'm trying to catalog it and have not found anything on OCLC.
It will be a very minimal record with just the information at hand, so I'm
hoping someone can help.

Thank you.  You can reply directly to me at [log in to unmask]

Brian Falato
Cataloger
University of South Florida
Tampa Campus Library