From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 16:15:21 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 16:01:01 -0400
From: Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: LC class number for Nunavut <fwd>
Sender: Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Two messages with the same answer:  Moderator

XXXXXXXXXXX message 1 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

According to the LC Classification web, the map classifcation for Nunavut
is G3535 to G3539.

Daniel T. Seldin                             Telephone: (812)855-2059
Map Cataloger
Monographic Original Cataloging Unit         E-Mail:[log in to unmask]
Technical Services Department
E350 Main Library
Indiana University
1320 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN  47405-3907

XXXXXXXXXX message 2 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Ken,

Hot off of the LC Classification Web site, it is:

G3535 for general maps of Nunavut
G3536 for topical maps of Nunavut

Paige