From:
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 14:40:49 EST
This message is from Russell Guy at Omni Resources.---------Johnnie

>Date: 02 Nov 95 14:08:41 EST
>From: "Russell E. Guy" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: map cases

I wanted to answer the note on Hamilton map cases as follows:

We've been a dealer of Hamilton/Mayline for about 5 years and have also noted
the decline in quality.  It seems (don't know for sure) that they've cut
thickness of metal, etc. instead of raising prices more than they have.  I'd
agree that the Mayline seem a little stronger than the Hamilton, but Mayline
doesn't make the large 47 x 75" I.D. drawer units in the "Mayline" style.  I
have no experience with other major brands so can't offer any other comparison.
Russell Guy
Omni Resources
e-mail [log in to unmask]