From:
"Wagner, Leslie A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 14:23:27 +0000
When I’ve had a situation where there are multiple maps in multiple scales that do not relate to a main map, I provide the title of the largest or most prominent map in the 245 and the additional titles in the 246. This is most common for maps that came from atlases and there maps on both sides of one sheet. I then create a 255 for each map and a corresponding 034, giving the scale and coordinates in the same order as the titles.

Leslie Wagner

Metadata Archivist

Access & Discovery

University of Texas at Arlington Libraries

817-272-6209