From:
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2014 13:30:30 -0600

Subject:        Re: National Map and National Atlas merge
Date:   Fri, 28 Feb 2014 11:23:10 -0800
From:   Susan Powell <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Hi all,
One outcome of this merger is that not all of the data currently
available through National Atlas will continue to be available through
National Map... see below, an excerpt from the FAQ page
<http://nationalatlas.gov/transitionfaq.html>.
Best,
Susan

2. *Will I still be able to find everything from the National Atlas on
/The National Map/ Web site?*
No. Most National Atlas products and services that were primarily
intended for a broad public audience as well as thematic data
contributions from outside the National Geospatial Program (NGP) will
not be available from nationalmap.gov <http://nationalmap.gov/>. To
learn more about this, please visit our National Atlas transition page
<http://nationalatlas.gov/status.html>. We also encourage you to
download National Atlas products prior to September 30, 2014.

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 11:14 AM, Angie Cope, American Geographical