From:
John A Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2016 13:59:05 +0000
Kathy,
We have 60" between cases facing each other. We find it provides for a fully open drawer with room for the patron plus the ability to easily remove and re-shelve maps from the drawer without being restricted by the case behind you.

John A. Olson | Librarian for Government and Geo-Information

Syracuse University Libraries
358 E.S. Bird Library
222 Waverly Ave.
Syracuse, New York 13244