From:
Brad Elbein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2019 20:58:26 -0400
Southern Pacific Railroad died in 1998.  But Union Pacific is its successor
and it's still around.  Why don't you contact them?  If they don't have it,
they surely know of some old man who's been writing a history of the SoPac
for the last 50 years, who probably has this under a pile of dusty old crap
on his desk.

There's also this, just to get you started:  http://www.nrhs.com/about.

Brad

*Caveat Lector:  I dictate a lot of my e-mails and can't always go back and
edit, so sometimes they come out as gibberish.  Autocomplete also sometimes
thinks that I'm speaking Spanish and inserts inapposite words.  Rest
assured it's the software, not creeping dementia.  *