From:
Nat Case <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 15:34:26 EDT
> The annaul International Map Trade Association (IMTA) Trade Show and
> Conference is being held in Denver from Sept 17-21.  I was told over 150
> map dealers will be have booths at the exhibits.
>
> for more info contact IMTA  815-939-4627
>                         fax 815-933-8320

Alternatively, look at IMTA's homepage at
http://www.maptrade.org/maptrade.

Note that few if any "dealers" will have booths, though a lot of them show up at
IMTA conferences. Most booths are from publishers, manufacturers, major
national distributors, and related wholesalers. IMTA is the equivalent of the ABA
for the map industry.
--
Nat Case
Hedberg Maps, Inc.

Publisher of PROFESSOR PATHFINDER Maps
Production Office (White River Jct, VT): [log in to unmask]
Business and Sales Office (Minneapolis, MN): [log in to unmask]