From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2010 13:49:15 -0500
Subject:        RE: map publishers and Map Link
Date:   Thu, 5 Aug 2010 11:38:24 -0700
From:   Lori Sugden <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Thanks for letting us know more, Ken, and I second your "plug" for paper maps.  Unfortunately Map Link is in bankruptcy (see Jack Joyce's latest newsletter on the ITMB website), to my sorrow.  They have produced some nice maps, and as a vendor, provided interesting works from other publishers as well. --Lori