From:
Chrissy Klenke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2022 18:00:11 +0000
Happy Friday!

The July/Aug 2022, Volume 53.3 WAML IB<https://waml.org/waml-information-bulletin/volume-53-number-3/> issue is now available!

Check out the President's Message, Articles, Reviews, Features, and what WAML has been up to!

Please let me know if there are any issues or edits, and start thinking about what you would like to submit for the 54.1 (Nov/Dec 2022) Issue!

ENJOY & Have a great weekend.

Best,
Chrissy Klenke
WAML IB Editor

Chrissy Klenke
Earth Sciences, GIS, and Maps Librarian
DeLaMare Science & Engineering Library
University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia St.
Reno, NV 89557
Mail stop: 0262
Pronouns: she, her, hers
phone: 775.682.7371<tel:775.682.7371>

Schedule an Appointment with Chrissy<https://bit.ly/3l0Ht5k>

We acknowledge that the University of Nevada, Reno is situated on the traditional homelands of the Numu (Northern Paiute), Wašiw (Washoe), Newe (Western Shoshone), and Nuwu (Southern Paiute) peoples. These lands continue to be a gathering place for Indigenous Peoples and we recognize their deep connections to these places. We extend our appreciation for the opportunity to live and learn on their territory.