From:
Julie Sweetkind-Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2019 16:24:50 +0000
Hi, all,

The NGAC call for nominations has been released.

Best,

Julie

# # #

Julie Sweetkind-Singer

Assistant Director of Geospatial and Cartographic Services

Head, Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections

397 Panama Mall, 2nd floor

Stanford University

Stanford, CA 94305

650-725-1102