From:
"Wagner, Leslie A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2017 14:36:25 +0000
Good students should be able to discern that bias is inherent in any resource they study. And perhaps that is the intent of the course instructor for this particular scenario. A few years ago, I assisted an adjunct professor with his course which focused on “the other” wherein students explored human perspectives and the development of racial, religious, and political bias during the last few centuries.

Leslie Wagner

Associate Archivist

University of Texas at Arlington Libraries

817-272-6209

Chair, MAGIRT

Member SAA, SSA, TLA, ALA, TSHA, TSGS, TMS