From:
Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2018 00:23:53 +0000
Hi John and everyone,

Out of curiosity, how many OSS maps were produced? The AGS Library as over 1300 cataloged (a few hundred more not cataloged).

Here is a link to an excel spreadsheet with our titles:

https://panthers-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/acope_uwm_edu/EbcFsPDtNalHs44p_pTiGYIBJXSwVXuzM83Nl7AfQhHS-g

[https://r1.res.office365.com/owa/prem/images/dc-xlsx_40.png]<https://panthers-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/acope_uwm_edu/EbcFsPDtNalHs44p_pTiGYIBJXSwVXuzM83Nl7AfQhHS-g>
oss maps at agsl 2018<https://panthers-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/acope_uwm_edu/EbcFsPDtNalHs44p_pTiGYIBJXSwVXuzM83Nl7AfQhHS-g>
Shared via OneDrive

Angie

Angie Cope
AGS Library, UW Milwaukee Libraries
2311 E. Hartford Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211

<http://www.uwm.edu/libraries>http://uwm.edu/libraries/agsl/
M-F 8:00am-4:30pm  [log in to unmask]  (414)229-6282
43°03'8"N 87°57'21"W
[1505846149570_image001.png]