From:
"Coombs, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2019 16:59:24 +0000
Hey guys and gals,

I am writing an essay on how the technology of mapping Springfield has changed and I want to include some of the photographs in History of the Topographic Branch by Richard Evans and Helen M. Frye. I have downloaded the electronic version and used a snipping tool to capture the photos, but my editor says the resolution is too low. He needs the photos to be at least 100kb or 400 dpi.

The only paper copy of this USGS Circular 1341 in MOBIUS, the Missouri library consortium is at the State Historical Society Library, which is unfortunately closed in preparation for moving. So, I’m sending out this request to you Maps-L folks in hopes that one of you still has the paper version of this Circular and can send me .jpg scans (400 dpi) of figures 1, 10, 23, 24, 25, and 26.

Thank you,

Jim

Jim Coombs

Maps & GIS Librarian