From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2014 14:29:14 -0500
From: PhDr. Eva Novotná [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 2:02 PM
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship
Subject: Re: Wooden cabinets vs steel cabinets

Hello Rudi,

we made reconstruction of old Map collection 2 years ago.

You could find it here.
http://www.natur.cuni.cz/geografie/mapova-sbirka/virtualni_prohlidka

We had the original wooden cabinets.

We dealt it so that we put inside the metal shelves.

And historic interior is maintained.

Eva Novotná, Map collection, Prague

PhDr. et Mgr. Eva Novotná

Mapová sbírka, ředitelka