From:
Tom Brittnacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2015 09:03:56 -0800
Hi all:
This is just a reminder that the deadline for submissions to the next issue
of the Western Association of Map Libraries (WAML) Information Bulletin is
February 15.  (the July issue deadline is June 15.)  The new online
open-access format provides a much wider audience for articles than our
previous print edition.  And the web format provides a great platform for
graphics along with your text.  We're always looking for content related to
all forms of cartographic information, including maps, spatial data, GIS,
and all aspects of map librarianship, so please consider contributing.

Please contact me if you are interested in submitting content.  You can also
find more information on our Instructions for Authors page:
http://www.waml.org/ib/about-the-ib/instructions-for-authors/

Thanks!  And have a great 2015.

Tom

Tom Brittnacher