From:
Tom Brittnacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2016 09:41:01 -0700
The March 2015 WAML Information Bulletin contains an article on weeding a
map collection that includes Multnomah County Library's criteria (as well
as observations and advice).  Here is the link:
http://www.waml.org/ib/waml-information-bulletin/46-2/weeding-the-map-collection-observations-and-advice/
Hope this helps.
Tom