From:
"Bertuca, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2016 14:39:41 +0000
The image is listed as “Indiana-Ohio” so I think they mean it, but I don’t know why.

David J. Bertuca, Map Librarian

Science and Engineering Information Center

116 Lockwood Memorial Library

University at Buffalo

Buffalo, NY 14260-2200

716-645-1332 / 716-645-3859 (fax)

Liaison to the Geography Department for GIS and Physical Geography