From:
"Kiser, Tim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2023 18:41:24 +0000
MAGIRT is planning our usual tour, Dutch treat dinner, and Honors Award dinner on the Friday and Saturday of ALA Annual in Chicago. Please help us estimate our head count for these events by responding to this survey<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUdufjKEGo5iuGatjcGX64MQllUlajaTNJ4XHng12ANVmRWQ/viewform> by Monday, February 20.

(Note that this survey is not a commitment to attend, nor a dinner reservation. We're just trying to get a sense of how many people to expect.)

If you know of anybody who might be planning to attend but doesn't regularly follow ALA Connect or MAPS-L, please feel free to forward.

Many thanks!

Tim Kiser, MAGIRT vice chair

Tim Kiser
Catalog Librarian for Maps