From:
"Bigwood, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2019 19:41:21 +0000
Maybe someone with aerial photography can help. We have 35-mm Shuttle Onboard Film, both negatives and positives here. I've not come across anyplace else where these may be found. Nor have I found any description of the imagery. Number of frames, magazines used, that sort of info.

I've created descriptions based on what we have. For instance:

http://library.lpi.usra.edu/T95009/OPAC/Details/Record.aspx?BibCode=95681165
http://library.lpi.usra.edu/T95009/OPAC/Details/Record.aspx?BibCode=97488158

Does any description of this imagery exist? Is there any place else where the public can access it?

We have duplicates of lots  of the film. Would this be something anyone would be interested in? Do you know someone else who might want it? Pending approval by management, I can suggest we share it, but I can't make the final decision.

Thanks,
David Bigwood
Regional Planetary Image Facility/Library
Lunar and Planetary Institute
https://www.facebook.com/RPIFN/
https://repository.hou.usra.edu/