From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Lundquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 15:22:44 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
>Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:10:41 -0800 (PST)
>From: David Lundquist <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Clarification--libraries only <fwd>

When I have listed maps and make the designation 'libraries only', it
means any library unless otherwise specified.  My intent is to avoid
sending maps to private collectors or dealers.  Nothing against them, per
se, but if the maps have been purchased with public funds or given to the
library with the intent that they be in a library, then I would rather
that they remain within that domain.  Others?

David Lundquist
Map Librarian
UC Davis

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998, Johnnie Sutherland wrote:

> [...]
--- End Forwarded Message ---