From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Booth, Arlyn
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:45:36 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:02:38 -0600
From: "Booth, Arlyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: C.S. Mendenhall map publisher <fwd>
Sender: "Booth, Arlyn" <[log in to unmask]>

I have a photocopy of "Mendenhall's new road map & route book of Illinois
showing bicycle routes in the state, location of towns, post offices,
railroads, etc. " by C.S. Mendenhall, wood engraver & lithographer of
Cincinnati published in 1902. In spite of the title, I don't have the book,
just the map. Don't know anything else about Mendenhall though. You might
check the Pre-1956 List of Imprints (Mansell) for other citations to
publications, if you haven't already.

"Booth, Arlyn" <[log in to unmask]>