From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2014 14:23:16 -0500

Subject:        N&O: More AMS/DMA maps, NY-WY
Date:   Fri, 4 Apr 2014 18:54:17 +0000
From:   Weessies, Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

I have the following maps to offer.  As before, these are all pre-1982
sheets that pre-date DMA map distribution through the Federal Depository
Library Program.  Preference to libraries in North America.  I hope you
will request them by the series rather than by the sheet.

These sets were never intended to provide comprehensive coverage of the
states.  They focuses on properties owned by the military.  Bases and such.

Kathleen Weessies

Geosciences Librarian; Head, Map Library

Michigan State University

517-884-0849

State

Set